Bank Deposit Payment
1. Find a US Bank Branch (https://locations.usbank.com/search.html)
2. Fill out a deposit slip (MAKE SURE THE CLIENT’S NAME IS ON THE DEPOSIT SLIP):
Account Name: EHM Washington
Account Number: 153566696578
3. Give deposit slip and cash or money order (NO CHECKS) to teller, teller will give you a bank deposit receipt.
4. Submit a photo of the bank deposit receipt by Clicking Here
5. Save all bank deposit receipts and turn them in to EHM Washington at completion of the program.
– Cash payments are accepted in person and by appointment ONLY
– Do NOT mail cash
– Do NOT drop cash in the office mail slot
Money Order Payment
Make Money Orders Payable to:
622 Tacoma Ave S #6, Tacoma WA 98402-2319
Your name or client ID must be printed legibly on the money order
Make sure you keep a copy of the Money Order receipt in case it is necessary to re-issue a new Money Order if the original is lost.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
Credit card payments may be made in person in the office with cardholder’s valid ID. A fee of $5.00 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be added.
o To make a secure credit card payment online, go to https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/plc/A001fs.
o To pay by phone, call 1-888-604-7888, and use Code A001FS
o Be sure to include client/defendant’s name for reference or else the account will not get credited.