EHM Washington Payment Options
EHM Washington accepts EHM payments in a multitude of ways. Below is an outline of how you may make your EHM payment.
- Do NOT mail cash
- Do NOT drop cash in the office mail slot
- Cash payments are accepted in person and by appointment ONLY
- Cash payments are accepted as a Bank Deposit Payment
Money Order Payment
Make Money Orders Payable to:
- Tacoma Ave S #6, Tacoma WA 98402-2319
It is important that the client retain a copy of the Money Order receipt in case it is necessary to re-issue a new Money Order in the event that the original is lost in transit.
Credit/Debit Card Payment
Credit card payments may be made in person in the office with cardholder’s valid ID. A $5.00 or 5%, whichever is greater, credit card transaction fee will be assessed.
Credit Card payment may be made through our 3rd party provider: GovPayNet
- To make a secure credit card payment online, go to https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/plc/A001fs.
- To pay by phone, call 1-888-604-7888, and use Code A001FS
Be sure to include client/defendant’s name for reference.
US Bank Deposit Payment
If client chooses to make payment by bank deposit, pre-filled deposit slips will be provided.
- Find a US Bank Branch (https://locations.usbank.com/search.html)
- Fill out a deposit slip (including client’s name):
Account Name: EHM Washington
Account Number: 153566696578
- Give deposit slip and cash or money order to bank teller, teller will give you a bank deposit receipt.
- Save all bank deposit receipts and turn them in to EHM Washington at completion of the program.
- Submit proof of deposit below: